Snap & Go is designed for the stressful and unique environment of operating rooms and procedure rooms, and synergizes with the nature and pace of teamwork
SNAP & GO is the only system in today’s market offering hospitals and OR these vital benefits:
- Total charge capture of OR consumables
- Quick and accurate billing
- Control of stock levels, updated in real-time, eliminating shortages or overstocks
- Stock safety with automatic alerts of expired and recalled items
- Reduced medical litigation
- Efficient and nurse-friendly – quick and simple snap-&-go operation
This infographic compares two charge capture solutions in a common healthcare setting. For total management and control of both safety and costing, two SNAP & GO stations are deployed:
Pre-Surgery, outside the OR:
SNAP & GO Safety – All stock or inventory entering OR passes through this first station to ensure strict safety and validity of every consumable item, with immediate alerts of any breach of safety.
Post-Surgery, inside the OR:
SNAP & GO Costing – Everything that has been used during OR surgery is placed on this second station to ensure absolute accuracy of cost of surgery, patient billing and inventory updates.