Accessibility Statement for IDENTI Medical
IDENTI Medical website content meets the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 at Level AA.
Measures to support accessibility
IDENTI Medical takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Include accessibility as a requirement for all web content. Content must meet WCAG 2.1 AA, and should meet AAA as feasible.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Ensure content authors have accessibility knowledge and skills.
- Include accessibility as part of our mission.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Usability test with participants with disabilities.
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standard defines requirements to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. “Fully conforms” means that the content meets all of the WCAG requirements at the specified Level without exceptions.
- All IDENTI Medical content fully conforms to WCAG 2.1 Level AA and some content conforms to Level AAA.
- We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the IDENTI Medical website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +1 800 697 5956
- Locations and physical addresses as on the Contact Us page.
We usually respond to accessibility feedback from e-mail within 3-5 business days. Sometimes it can take up to 3 weeks. If you do not receive a reply to e-mail within 10 business days, you can contact Or Lomnitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The IDENTI Medical website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
In Internet Explorer 10, 11, and older browsers, some aspects of the website may not display optimally. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer 9 and earlier versions.
The IDENTI Medical website relies upon the following technologies for conformance with WCAG 2.1:
The following technologies are used to improve accessibility and the user experience for everyone:
Limitations and alternatives
Several videos on the IDENTI Medical website use YouTube.
IDENTI Medical assessed the accessibility of the IDENTI website by self-evaluation.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by Shlomo Matityaho, IDENTI Medical CEO.
Web Accessibility Statement:
IDENTI Medical is committed to making our website accessible by delivering a universally accessible user experience.
Current Conformity with Accessibility Guidelines:
IDENTI Medical follows the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to ensure our web design is technically and functionally accessible to our users.
IDENTI Medical web content fully conforms to WCAG 2.1 Level AA, with some content conforming to Level AAA.
IDENTI Medical is committed to implementing inclusive design for digital content, providing our diverse range of website visitors full access to our content.
We will continue to review and update features and designs to adhere to WCAG standards.
If you are unable to access this website:
If for any reason, you have problems accessing our site, we would welcome your feedback. Please contact email@example.com with your observations and we will look into all feedback provided.
We strive to improve the user experience continually.