Automation technology for two-bin Kanban and PAR
Your easiest route to automated medical supplies management
Go from ‘best guess’ to real data
Move from labor-intensive
to effortless supplies management
Put an end to stockouts and rush orders
Medical supply management made easy
Healthcare providers are struggling to manage more products with fewer staff, while at the same time trying to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
There’s never been a better time to upgrade to an automated Kanban or PAR solution in healthcare.
Gain insight into your inventory
IDENTI’s automated Kanban and PAR solutions are all managed under a single AI cloud management system.
- Simple Kanban & PAR Dashboard: User-friendly interface, real-time data,
and easy-to-understand reports.
- Get the full picture: Gain full inventory vision via metrics, reports, and analytics.
- Work smarter: Data-driven inventory management. Streamlined inventory, reduced labor, and lower costs.
- Seamless integration: Interoperability with hospital ERP, EHR, and MMIS.
- Transparency: Option to link to vendor ERPs for a shared vision and
The combination of digital hardware plus advanced software turns passive supply rooms into automated inventory hubs.
Read one hospital’s journey moving from a manual medical supply management system to an automated solution.
- Logistics staff spent half as much time on the ward
- Nurses no longer spent ANY time on inventory orders
- Nurse satisfaction increased from 53% to 90%
- Material Management spent 50% less time in the department.
Automating the hospital’s Kanban & PAR system minimized the role of clinical staff in supplies management.
Materials Management found that less really does equal more, with fewer inventory rounds yet more accurate, timely data.
Find out how integrating autonomous bins and digital tags saved money, reduced labor and improved efficiency.